Smoked Salmon Salad Recipe - Taking 100% Responsibility for...My Health


Back when I was a waitress (at 18 years old, so almost 7 years ago), there was really only one thing on the menu that I really liked. The smoked salmon salad. So today, for the first time, I decided to make my own version of it.

Here is my recipe:

1. In a bowl, combine about a quarter of white cabbage sliced into thin strips, a little bit of chopped chives, and a little bit of sliced red onion and cucumber.

2. Add the juice of half a lemon, salt, pepper, and a spoonful of mayonnaise.

3. Stir it all up, scoop some into a serving bowl, and top it off with some smoked salmon.

I just ate mine and it's DELICIOUS. :)

If you like this recipe, please pin it on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. YUM! This looks SO good! I'll be adding this to my recipes-to-make list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good and so simple. I am trying to eat more simply and "tastefully." :)

      Delete

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics