100 Day Challenge: Day 13


Breakfast
Snack Bar
Dragon Fruit

Lunch
Banana Muffins

Dinner
Avocado

Challenge update: Some people have asked me what kind of a diet I'm on, and right now, I'm just focused on eating as healthy as I can. So, if there is a choice between pancakes and bananas, I'll eat the bananas. I haven't been perfect - I've been snacking between meals, but I'm ok with that, because I'm not hung up on perfection, just steady progress.

As far as diets go, I am not into doing something temporary - I'm establishing a life-long way of eating for myself. What I'm moving towards is getting to the point where my meals are pretty minimalistic most of the time. So tonight for dinner, instead of having a plate with 10 different ingredients going on, I just have a bowl of chopped up avocado with a little lemon, salt and pepper. That's it.

And isn't the dragonfruit that I had for breakfast AMAZING! It's my first time eating it. I bought it from a friend who bought it from a lady selling them by the side of the road. They are really hard to grow and the plant only produces one fruit at this one time in the year. That one fruit was $6 and so worth it. It tastes a little like Kiwi but without the bitterness and it has a unique sweetness.

I need to find more...

 photo signature_zpsa020eac4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics