Coming VERY Soon: Detailed Post on how to Create Your Own Life Binder!


At the heart of the OWL project is something I have YET to go into detail about here on the blog. And that is...THE LIFE BINDER.

I created my own life binder to address my own need for something to keep track of how I'm implementing everything I'm learning in business, blogging, and personal development.

You can't improve what you aren't measuring or tracking.

The life binder helps me measure my progress.
It holds the "map" of my life and this gives me the ability to open my "map" and be able to say, "I am here. This is where I'm at and this is where I'm going."

You can't get to where you're going if you don't know where you're starting from and you don't know how to track your journey's milestones.

So, I'm really excited to put this post together for you later this week. I've helped a few people set up their life binders and I'm looking forward to helping even more people through the virtual world of blogging.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics