Advice from Hugh Jackman



I "liked" Hugh Jackman's official Facebook page and spent time looking through his status updates.  Every post is golden!  Here's his latest post:

“Write down five things you love to do. Next, write down five things that you're really good at. Then just try to match them up! Revisit your list once a year to make sure you're on the right track.”

I immediately got out my planner and did this assignment:

5 things I love to do:

1. create printables for my blog/personal development

2. travel

3. sit in coffee shops and get work done

4. do creative work

5. relax with family

5 things I'm good at:

1. helping people with their personal development/goals

2. I have an eye for color and design (especially w/ magazines and blogs)

3. minimizing, organizing, cleaning

4. seeing beyond the surface into the success principles playing out in daily life, especially when things are tough

5. fast thinker - especially with business ideas

One of the things I like most about Hugh Jackman is that he is a fan of personal development and how the people who work with him in movies keep remarking on what a good person he is.  What a great thing to have said about you.

2 comments:

  1. love this! And you and I are very similar in our loves and talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marianne. I agree! I just love your website and everything you share on Pinterest. Thank you for sharing from my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics