Just help one


When I started the OWL blog a couple years ago, it was initially to help one person.  I had been doing my weekly goal setting with a friend and she really wanted a friend of hers to join us, but this other person was never able to come to our little meetings.  So I thought, "I'll put what we learn on a blog so that people who cannot physically join us can still be a part of what we're doing and learning!"  

And now...because I decided that I would help one person, this project came to life.

And that's the secret to starting and sticking with anything.  And I've heard Seth Godin say this too in an interview.  If we're not willing to help one person, just ONE person, then how we say we want to help, serve, reach hundreds or thousands?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics