Influence...or Be Influenced Yourself



Talking with my amazing friend Sirena tonight reminded me of an epiphany I had years ago and that is - when I have to be around someone who is negative or lacks morals and can dampen my mood...I can turn the tables just by realizing that that person is in more "danger" of being influenced by ME...not the other way around because I stand in the strength of what is strong, bright, and true. Why should I let them in their selfishness and pettiness have any power over how I think or feel about anything at all? Someone here is going to walk away touched by the influence of the other person and it doesn't have to be me. If someone is negative, let them keep it if they can't let go of it, but leave a little positive...just by being who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips
Real Time Analytics